Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The end of a GREAT Weekend!

This past week my in-laws came into town for a little visit and check up on the office. It was probably the best weekend thus far, although we have had some pretty great ones! We had such a great time and I LOVE hanging out with my mother in law and sister in law. Get us together and we're bound to have blonde moments is what we apparently discovered! They are seriously the best and saying we have a little laugh together is a total underexaggeration (if that is even a word!!) We had a HUGE bbq with the entire office on Sunday after church and it was a blast to get everyone together and see some guys be real men in the freezing ice competition! Although, the highlight of the whole thing was nothing short of when the wonderful Chris Mann decided to split his shorts ALL THE WAY while playing soccer! I'm sure his Fiancee would have loved to be there to see that!! I didn't even get a picture, what a shame! But we really like all the couples and people out here that make this office so great. We miss his family already and can't wait to see them again soon...we love you guys, thanks for the awesome weekend!

1 comments:

Allison said...

I so happy you love your in laws! It makes such a huge difference when you get along so well!!! I hope your well!