Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To all my 'Twilight' buddies out there....

How could I forget to mention that I cannot wait for 'New Moon' to come out this weekend!? I am not even one bit ashamed that I'm a fan!!! I admit I made fun of the 'Twilight' hysteria and the teeny boppers who were so dramatic about it, WELL guess what? I saw the movie and became hooked! Finished the book 'New Moon' in like a day (more or less)....& lo and behold I am the 13 year old girl who is lining up to see the movie! I can't wait (& you know you are too if you've read the book)!

4 comments:

Kevin and Jamie said...

I am right there with you!!! And dont tell Chris, but I think that Kevin is almost more excited about hte movie than I am :)

Kristin Sokol said...

I'm not ashamed to say that I have had my tickets for weeks.

Kjersty said...

I saw the movie and now I've converted to Team Jacob... holy freaking cow he is attractive in this one.

Cox's said...

I really liked it! Already wish the third one out! I love Kam's pics! They are sooo cute!