Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where are we moving this summer?!





We are going to be moving to Odessa, TX & Omaha, NE for the summer for my husband's job! Jealous much?!?!? I know, I was jumping for joy when I heard. No, but really I am grateful my husband HAS a job! And it's only the summer & always brings new adventures/crazy stories/awesome friends... And my friend Brynne lives in Omaha, well, I think...Brynne, I'm trying to get a hold of you...message me!!!! Don't worry, I've already done my researching on the two & at least Odessa has Target and a small mall so I'm good to go!

8 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Look how grown up she is! Can you believe we almost have one year olds?? I realized today that Kade's birthday is in 6 weeks and that makes me so sad!!

david and kinsley harper said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! you can not leave me.... we are just becoming good friends. who is going to do your hair??? i dont want anyone touching it :) HAHAH! im so happy you blogged me~ we still need to do a "M" night! anyway i love you tons! call me, blog me, or facebook me!!!! love you!
p.s. how was las Vegas

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

Hey Em! I just got you message ya i live in Omaha when do you guys move here? and for how long? that is so exciting!!!

Robyn and Clint said...

have fun traveling!! It's not that bad. I haven't been to Odessa yet but Omaha is pretty fun. If your still there the end of Sept. let me know cuz we might be coming to the rodeo!!

*Laura* said...

Oh boy...Well at least people in TX are nice. Im sure you'll find something to do lol--wish i was going with you :( Its so weird not going i don't know what to do with myself haha lets hang out before you go!!!

Imperfectly Perfect said...

She is a doll....i love all the pictures!!

Brandi said...

Your little girl is a adorable and she is getting so big!

THE IVERSON"S said...

We were in odessa last summer. It's not that bad..... Nice people haha. I got on their newspaper too! lol. Have fun packing and moving!!