Monday, September 15, 2008

As promised, here are some pictures from a few weeks ago. Our lovely little Katie Revels is getting married in a couple of weeks and at her bridal shower we found it ONLY appropriate to predict the gender of her future children....! Most people know about this little quirk, but I still think it is fun...I don't care if I'm not 12 anymore!!! I'm telling you it's accurate, It worked for my mother-in-law every time....I'm a believer!! Chels, Kristen, Katie, Linds, and I had such a fun time and we have decided to have 'Female's Friday' every so often so if anyone wants to join in baking cakes, starting catering businesses, weekend trips to St. George, please don't hesitate to join!

On another note, I don't think I mention my wonderful and hunk of a man Chris nearly enough! I guess we just have way too much fun together that we never think to take pictures. Needless to say, he is absolutely the best husband a girl could ask for!!! Most people already know since word spreads like fire, but we are expecting our first little one in April. We are pretty darn excited. Chris needs a little buddy to follow him around and to teach his handyman things.....he's crossing his fingers for a little guy. Anyways, we are headed to Lake Powell tomorrow for the week, going to be one heck of a time, that's for sure...just praying I don't get too sick!

16 comments:

The Huntsman Hotties said...

Holy Crap Em!!!Im So excited for you!!!! Congrats!!! I hope you dont get sick! Call me!

Amanda said...

Hey that is so exciting. Congrats! You will be such a cute mom! Being a mom is the greatest!

Kevin and Jamie said...

Sister Munday had told us that you were expecting! We are really excited for you both! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats you guys! That's awesome and I'm so happy for you!

Kjersty said...

I CAN"T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T HEARD!!! I really am working too much. Well...congrats!!! that is wicked exciting

treehugger said...

Oh-my-gosh. I totally didn't even know that. I am so excited for you. I hope you don't get too sick. Let me know and keep us posted. Okay so this is totally what the first person just wrote, but I am posting it anyway, but I wrote it before I even read the other comments.

treehugger said...

Oh-my-gosh. I totally didn't even know that. I am so excited for you. I hope you don't get too sick. Let me know and keep us posted. Okay so this is totally what the first person just wrote, but I am posting it anyway, but I wrote it before I even read the other comments.

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

Congrats Em that is so exciting!!!!

Margie said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! You will be such a sweet little mom. It really is the best thing in the world. I'm so excited for you guys.

Mike and Lauren said...

Congratulations again!!! Mike and I are so happy for youguys. You will be great parents and we can't wait to hear about all the updates and finding out if you get a little boy or girl! Yay for babies!

Anonymous said...

No way! I'm due April 2! When are you exactly? My other 2 cousins are due 5 days before me, and 5 days after! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember with my first baby, everyone was like "You'll start to feel better in your second trimester" and I was like "WHAT? I have to go through 3 more weeks of this?" I hated being pregnant, and it sucked so bad! But then with my second, I think I knew more what was happening and knew that the finished product was worth it, so it wasn't as bad. Hang in there. Eat ALL day. I'm not kidding, that's what helped me with Taylor. I need your e-mail address, I'm going private.

Kristin Sokol said...

Yeah for babies!!!! I am so excited for you. You will be the cutest funest little baby momma. Congrats!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys! I have to say that I too am such a believer in the ring trick!!! We miss you guys and need to get together soon!

olsen said...

EM!! I am soo happy for you! I bet you are so excited!!! You will be a GREAT mom! YAY! ITs definitely hard work but its a blast! Let me know if you need anything!

Katie said...

okay speaking of tricks .. call me cause I have another sure fire way of telling if your having a boy or girl! I did it with Nixon and it was right! :) Hope you had fun in Powell!