Monday, September 1, 2008

Slacker of a Blogger!

I just now decided while everyone updates their blogs every couple of weeks, our blog seriously suffers!! I swear we do lots of fun things and our lives are not completely boring! As a matter of fact, we have had one heck of a busy couple of weeks!!!! From Virginia Beach, where we were living for the summer to... Tampa, FL, where Chris's parents bought an awesome vacation home, and last but not least, back to "land of Zion"...Utah! We have moved into our place, bought a new car, back to work/school/BLAH, I'm just kidding, I love my work. We actually were lucky enough to spend a little weekend away over the Labor day holiday in beautiful Bear Lake! My aunt and uncle rented a pretty Swwweeet 6,000 sq. ft. cabin right on the lake! It was good to be up there with all the family, although my parents and sister were dearly missed : ). I am ashamed to say I took about one picture, I guess it was just THAT fun, I completely forgot to capture the moments! Can I just say I LOVE my family! I laughed so flippin' hard! I wish I could say it's good to be back, but I won't lie, I kept telling my husband I wouldn't mind at all if we got stranded up in this beautiful cabin in Bear Lake in a mega crazy storm for the entire week! That is like my mother in law's and my dream!!!!!!! It will happen to us someday, it will, guys. Anyways, I will definitely be taking more pictures soon.....so you don't have to read my boring blog! We are headed to Lake Powell in two weeks so maybe that'll be a good start....YAY! Hope everyone had a wonderful AND safe Holiday weekend!!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I hear ya!! I spent a week in Washington with a brand new camera and only took one picture!!! Im glad your back to blogging!!! Ive missed your posts! We still need to get together before my belly pops!

Katie said...

Ha ha your funny! I feel the same way.. I forget to take pictures and get too busy to blog.. even though I want to. Well im glad your back and still just as busy. Hope your feeling good still! We need to get together really soon!

Unknown said...

no worries! im about the same way!! we were in bear lake to this weekend!! to bad we didn't run into eachother!

Kevin and Jamie said...

Hey there, this is Kevin and Jamie Hargreaves from the EBM. Noticed your blog adress on facebook, blogs are the best! We have one too kjhargreaves.blogspot.com you guys look so great, tell the family hello for us, and we love them!

Mike and Lauren said...

Is there something else you need to blog about? I saw possible hints of exciting news on your facebook wall....let me know girl!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! How are you guys doin!!! We need to get together as soon as Lew gets back! Where did you guys move too? Did you guys end up buying a place in P.G.? Hope all is well!