Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving and my WaCky FaMiLy.......


Don't we look beautiful? I happen to think so. Being as this year my family won't be able to make Christmas Eve at my Grandparents and Chris and I will be in England we decided to carry on our tradition of Christmas Bingo on Thanksgiving night instead! We've been playing this game for as long as I can remember. The best part is every time you get bingo you get to pick a present out of the middle ....who wouldn't want to play right? Once all the gifts are gone you can steal them from anyone else....even better? yes. And if you thought that was it you are wrong.........there is always a poopy diaper! So choose wisely! They are just random gifts, treats, etc.....ironically enough my Grandma decided to put a pregnancy test in one of the like 30 gifts......and with my whole ONE gift....guess gets that? I think you get the idea. It was like Deja Vu. Dang. I just realized I should've gotten a picture of that. Anywho, this year we all got Santa hats to make this beautiful family portrait. I personally think it should be a Christmas card, but whatev! I find the bottom picture hilarious. A big PLUS size bra in one of the gifts....who would have thought it serves an excellent purpose as a hat for 2?

We leave to England on Friday for the next 2 weeks. We will be spending Christmas with Chris's family/extended family and new years eve in London. Chris's parents have a home less than an hour outside of London in a place called Kent where Chris basically grew up. Although, I will be having a blast because I love his family, I will definitely miss and be thinking of mine...first year without them! Isn't this the best time of year? Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, and great holiday spending time with ones they love! Wishin everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 comments: