Saturday, December 13, 2008

* FESTIVAL OF TREES *



Every year when I was younger, my mom and grandma would check my sister and I out of school to go to the Festival of Trees for a day. I always loved looking at the trees, reading the stories, eating the delicious treats, and the whole purpose of the Festival. Well, I haven't been since I was probably in jr. high since I moved to Cali soon after so I went with my Grandma this year. A- I LOVE my grandma, she is the very best, most energetic, spunky, fun lady you'll ever meet. don't believe me? Ask my husband! She plays ping pong like a champ!
B-I wish my mom and sister could have been there : ( and C- the spirit of the festival is every bit as great as I remember as a kid. I even ended up going back the next day with my mother/sister in-law. But of course you can't leave without a buttery, fatty, and sugary scone! Ah, what do I care, I am going to get fatter right now anyways! I love the festival of trees!

0 comments: