Sunday, March 8, 2009

Apparently you are not supposed to hassle other people about updating their blogs when you don't update your own enough....I don't get it but whatever!


Things I am anxiously awaiting for this summer....

1. Playing with Kammie
2. SUNSHINE!!!!!!
3. Exercising again, and by this I don't mean just "fast-pace" walking feeling like you just walked six miles when you only walked ONE! Yes, ONE!
4. Jenna & Dax coming to VA Beach
5. Tampa, Tampa, Tampa!
6. NOT being pregnant anymore, for a while anyways.
7. Delicious, Juicy tomatoes with Cottage Cheese (been deprived of this for about 9 months now and I know just the place in va beach to get the best).
8. Having a great summer and being with my little family
9. Getting some color on this pasty WHITE skin.
10. The Beach. Amen.

Can you tell I am ready to get out of this cold weather...??????????

5 comments:

The Gines Family said...

Yeah i think i know what you mean...about the dotted line and it's just part of my layout! so i don't think you can add it unless you use the same back ground, boo i know..and if i was savvyer with computers i may beable to figure it out for ya without? sorry! plus your blog is way cuter!

Unknown said...

Virginia Beeeeaaaaachhh BAAAABBBYYYYY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

fun! Va beach is a dream. Will you guys be living in the same place?

Mike and Lauren said...

That's so exciting! I am so excited for you to have your little girl here! Sorry I couldn't make it to the shower, our little man and I were both sick. What's your schedule like? I'd like to swing by sometime next week with a gift.

Brad and Britt said...

hahah...from the sounds of it, it sounds like you want to have winter hang around for a bit longer...i know that I do! I can't believe how soon you are about to be a mommy!