Monday, April 20, 2009

Here comes baby Kammie!!!!

So for those family and friends who have been texting/wondering if I have gone into labor yet....the answer is NO : (..... but tomorrow they are going to induce me a few days early being that my family is in town and my husband is moving to Virginia Beach in a week. I am going to be joining him in a couple weeks where we will be for the summer. Anywho, we wanted to bless her before we left so good old Dr. Parker (GOOD MAN...I'm telling ya) is allowing me to be induced a few days before my due date. I'm 3 cm and 80% effaced so he agreed that'd it'd be okay. I don't know how this got to be a paragraph story, but bottom line....getting induced tomorrow...will post pics asap.....
XOXO

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Em! I'm excited to see pictures, I hope everything goes well.!.

Danelle and Alex said...

Isn't it so nice to go a little early! It really makes a difference! I was so happy for that. I hope everything goes well. Don't be scared. Everyone makes it seem so awful and I was terrified. My experience was more complicated than I thought it would be but it was not nearly as bad as I would thought it would be. You are your body just step up to the plate. So good luck! Also I am sorry that your husband is leaving right after. That would stink for him to have to leave his new family and stink for you to be alone.

Unknown said...

good luck em!! can't wait to see baby kammie!

Unknown said...

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Abbee said...

Im so happy for you, i hope everything goes great for you!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

yay!! can't even wait!! good luck! love ya!

Allison said...

SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!! I'll be expecting to see some pics soon!!! I'm so happy for you congrats!