Friday, July 18, 2008


It would be unlike me to post right away so since I am always like a month behind in posting things, here are my pictures of my trip to Utah, last month. My parents were in town the same week, I got to see and hang out with them, the rest of my relatives, and my friends! We had a great time in the 'Yellow People Eater' (Mel's beast of a truck) that Melizza just sold.... (don't ask me why, in my opinion it was a very classy and definitely a HOT commodity, but whateve). I love these girls though, they have been the best friends ever to me and we have some amazing memories! : ) SQ 07'

1 comments:

treehugger said...

Hey Emilee, yes- things are going so quickly for me. Being pregnant really isn't bad (except for the horrible morning sickness I got). We're really excited though.

Looks like you had a blast. Glad you're doing good! Anytime you guys want to visit PO-DuNk Idaho you let me know!