Monday, July 14, 2008

I'll take you to the candy shop.....


As most people already know, my husband grew up mostly in England, (yes with the English accent and all, everyone asks), so you can imagine his excitement when we came across this little British Shop. He was the little boy in the candy store running around excitedly! The only difference was because of work he was unable to come, but he was on the phone asking me if they had all these weird things I won't even try to pronounce! And if he was with me, I am CERTAIN he would be running around. I also had to take a picture of all the treats for my family....and I won't lie, the cheese & onion Hula Hoops....actually preeeetty good! Just another thing that makes me excited to go to England....what can I say!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You are too funny!!

Imperfectly Perfect said...

ha ha you make me laugh. England LUCKY!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Yum! Where did you find this lovely shop? Me and Lewis found one on Main Street in Pleasant Grove and Lew was the exact same way! He wanted like every candy bar in the store!

Katie said...

I forgot to tell you, the Brits have a candy called revels. No joke.