Monday, June 29, 2009

Chris and I after coming home from the pool decided to play soccer in the house.....our house has now been taken over and become the "smashball" playing grounds for the guys. WHAT!!?
Just being a showcase girl...
I love my family!
Austin's brilliant slip n' slide idea....
Started out as nice and innocent fun.....
still nice and innocent....
BAM! Course if you have Austin's mind you need some kind of danger....
Family Train....
This picture doesn't even do justice to the air they were getting. Austin was bruised all over by the time they stopped
Finally, they came to their senses and used SOME padding

Drew & Chase
After about TWENTY minutes of my dad and Austin arguing about the length of the cliff they measured with a ski rope......seriously.... I said who cares just jump already!
Unc Steve told Chase he'd pay him 100 bucks to catch a fish with his bare hands and stick it in his mouth...........you'd have to pay me WAY more than that to get me to EVEN think about it!!!!! That is wrong!
ahhh brotherly love.
Meg & Aust
My NBA Jam partner for all these years.....and the butt of our jokes all week long! Good sport!
EVERY year (without fail) for some reason, there are ALWAYS collisions with the front/back screen doors on the houseboat... I took it upon myself to make a 'friendly little reminder' for those with constructed eye sight..........English, Spanish, and Korean.......We didn't want to discriminate


We dressed up Meg's as Cindy Lou from the Grinch Who Stole Xmas, doesn't she make a cute WHO?


'Tubby' time on the houseboat.



All she wants to do for the past few weeks is eat her hands...
Not too sure about this, Mom.....

I love this picture.....This is the reaction you get when you blow in her face. Too funny.



4 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

You just had a baby how are you so skinny! So jealous! Kade loves to eat his hands too its so funny. We have the same mobile lay down hangy thing. Don't really know what they are called.

Katie said...

She is too adorable! Also wow you guys just gave us a new fun idea for Powell, that slip-n-slide looks right up my ally! :) Looks like your doing great!

Cox's said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun! Kami is so cute and she is so interactive! Just wait till she starts eating your hair!

Brad and Britt said...

Your slip-n-slide idea looked awesome! I ccan't believe how much air they got on it! I can't believe how big your baby is already getting!