Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just a few pictures....















I swear every time I post anything it's like 'oh hey we're moving here...hey we're moving there'.....well this time I am proud to announce I am moving HOME to Utah for GOOD in two weeks! Chris will be coming back two weeks later. I am EVER so excited to be in the comfort of my OWN home, & to decorate and cook with all the flavors & smells of fall! I can't say it enough....I LOVE FALL!!! I can't wait to bake apple cider doughnuts, drink some warm apple cider, caramel apples, Halloween parties, our FAMILY, BYU games, my Food Network magazine subscriptions filled with delicious soups... (go ahead--make fun of me, but you gotta check it out!), Thanksgiving, Cancun, the Christmas season....do ya get the point!?!? But who doesn't love fall? Despite how LONG & grueling (mostly for my wonderful hubs) this last 5-6 months has been with his work taking us everywhere... we are very fortunate. There's been plenty of fun mixed in there too...we're not neglected. This past week Kam has been so fussy & decided she just doesn't want to sleep at ALL anymore! I have almost lost my sanity a few times. But don't worry all is well and we will be back and out of this hotel room soon enough. Here are just a few pictures. . .
PS. K- so the reason Kam NEVER makes an appearance outside of this Bumbo chair is because the girl LOVES it. What can I say? But BEWARE... they apparently can tip upside down!? I turned around today for like one second, literally, and she had managed enough momentum to swing herself forward and the flip the chair & her UPSIDE down. Five seconds later she was in love with it again....don't you just love babies? Enjoy!

Oh as it just so happens, like most babies, she loves to unroll and play with paper towels/tp....so I just let her go to town on it in her crib. That explains the pictures. Goodnight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grey loves his bumbo too, but he can wiggle out of his. She is so cute.

Andy and Bri said...

Em! It's Bri! I'm excited that I found your blog and that it looks like you're doing well! Your baby is adorable!

Kevin and Jamie said...

I love all your pictures!! Your little girl is so adorable, and it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I have a question for ya! How do you get the text on your blog so cute? I have tried before and i could not get it to work!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! and i have yet to meet her!! she is so dang cute! she makes me baby hungry! loves!

Brad and Britt said...

Em, she is so cute! I can't believe that you are a mommy! And such a cute one too!