Monday, September 7, 2009

More to come.....


Well, we made it to Phoenix safely.....only after a MALFUNCTION of the GPS (or "jips" as my husband calls it).....and a NICE, LONG, very ACCIDENTAL, SLOW as all get-up drive through Zions National Park. Ok, so we'll take partial credit....we were talking on our cell phones and missed a few turns... Anywho, we made it safely and I AM IN LOVE WITH PHOENIX!!! This is totally a place I could live. I've been here before, but living here is a whole another story. It's fab. I need to update on everything that has been going on since we have been here and believe me, I have a lovely, scary, little story to share.....(involves firemen coming to my rescue)....so stay tuned for that one. I have been super busy trying to keep up with my homework so I will have to write that later. For now....here is a little picture of my lil' princess getting ready for her first time swimmin'..... gosh, I love her! xoxo



0 comments: