Monday, November 10, 2008

San Diego...





Chris & I strongly felt a weekend trip to San Diego to visit my parents was in order! Can I just say I never wanted to come back??? I had mixed feelings stepping on the plane in 80 degree weather and one and a half hours later stepping off the plane in the freezer! I LOVE SD and would live there in a heartbeat. Even when I lived there in high school I didn't realize how perfect and amazing it is. I can see why my parents have a hard time moving back! We had such a wonderful weekend with them.... shopping, walking the boardwalks along the beach, old town, introducing my mother to the wonderful world of blogging....and of course the best food in the world....nothing like mama's cooking!! We miss them already and can't wait to see them in Utah for thanksgiving!!! Jet blue has some great deals flying there, and I suggest you check it out!!! Here are a few pictures from the trip.....

Not the best, but what can ya do? It was hilarious, my dog felt that Chris was moving in on his territory or something, as Chris took over 'his' chair all weekend, but he sure liked Chris when he had food!!!

3 comments:

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

I so jelous I need a trip to the SD so bad it is freezing here looks like you guys had a good time hope things are going great and that married life is treating you good

Chad said...

We're already missing you guys. However, Casper is happy to have his chair back and no one to tease him with the "LET'S GO" harassment.

Unknown said...

SD looked like so much fun!! and i totally agree with you!! its freezing here!! id move to SD in heartbeat!! thanks for the flight notice.. we want to go for christmas!!