Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, I know I am the world's worst blogger, but in my defense, we have been so busy and I just don't even know where to start! I will be making an 'official' legitimate post soon, whenever I can figure out where to begin. To sum up, life is good, we have our ultrasound here in a couple weeks. Anyone that knows Chris and I thinks it's definitely a boy.....I have to say I have my reasons to believe....Anyways, Jenna tagged me and we all know how serious Jenna is about her Tags!!! I love you Jenna and Alli and your cute little angels!! : )

1. Where did you meet your husband? At Pinnacle Security! I didn't know his name so I just called him 'English Boy'......or if you are the girls I worked with I called him my boyfriend.
2. How long did you date before you got married? HAHAHA! We'd known each other for like 8 months when we were married. But after we became serious, it was pretty darn quick.
3. How long have you been married? About 7 months now.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Well, if its last night...I come home and I have a new Ipod Touch.....he is so sweet to think of me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes
6. What is your favorite quality of his? So many to choose from....his personality, his testimony, he is confident and no situation is ever uncomfortable for him, you could put him in a room with 50 people he has nothing in common with and he would make friends with every single one, he is unbelievably ambitious....the list goes on and on!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Embo, and also a plethera of songs that he creates daily...and they are hilarious!
8. What is his favorite food? Anything with MEAT! But what man doesn't like meat?
9. What is his favorite sport? ha! Football, Saturdays are designated as UF football days...
10. When and where did you first kiss? On a mountain in Cedar Hills, on the first date....right after I finished telling him how much I disliked it when guys attempted to kiss you on the first date......he catches on real quick....
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Vacation!
12. Do you have children? One on the way....
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can freestyle rap.....and he's a white boy!
14. How old is he? 22
15. Who said I love you first? He definitely did, he is the cutest....
16. What is his favorite music? RAP! Clean rap... I'm pretty sure that is an oxymoron
17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to admit when he is wrong, and apologize, I tend to be a bit more stubborn...
18. What is his favorite color? Doesn't have one.
19. Will he read this? NO, he's not much of a blogger!
20. Who do you tag? I tag Brynne Rose, Megan Wade, Amanda Johnson, and Katie Savage!!

2 comments:

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

i voted girl... i want a little emmy runnin around!

Katie said...

That was fun to read your tag & get to know you guys a little more! I promise I didnt ignore you tagging me.. Ive just been busy & not really blogging lately. sorry. but ill get on it quick! :)