Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wedding Bells....



I also totally meant to congratulate my older brother, Austin, and Megan for getting engaged a few weeks ago. They are getting married Jan. 23 in the Bountiful temple. Couldn't have picked a better girl for Austin myself. We love Meg and are way excited for her to be part of the crazy fam! I just hope she knows what she is getting herself into!

On a side note.... I thought this old picture of Austin was suiting since it is game day! .....GO COUGARS!

2 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Yay for Austin. I guess he picked the right girls. She could be twins with you and your mom.

Megan and Austin Olson said...

Thanks Em! Poor little Austie wouldave been crying in this pic though if he knew the outcome of the game!!! Can't believe your fam is letting a U fan in :)