Thursday, July 23, 2009

Best Husband of all the Husbands....

For some reason lately I tell my husband he is the best husband of all the husbands.....(who are the husbands? I don't even know...I just say it.) ....reason for the title. Anyways, I just am feeling extra grateful for a great husband today. I know he will never read this because he is so busy and never reads the blog, but I want to tell the world how lucky I feel to be married to him! A lot of you (whoever reads this), probably don't know him, but he is one of the most hard working people I know. One of the first things that attracted me to him was his personality, (he'd say his good looks), but that's debateable! haha. kidding. He is soooo dang funny. Let me just say..... I absolutely ADORE his family. If you could pick your in-laws they would be the people I'd pick!!!! I know exactly where Chris gets his sense of humor because his family are some of the funniest, most loyal people I know.....and that's a pretty big statement, but I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. They have become like a second family to me, and I love every single one of them. So, I guess what I'm trying to say here after all this blabbing...is that I am so grateful his parents for raising such an incredible man.

Moving on....
The summer is just about over here in Virginia Beach and I've been getting really anxious to get home. As much as I just LOVE (sense my sarcasm here) hardly seeing Chris, I'm excited to have him back. He works so hard and has had a very successful summer and for that we are GRATEFUL. Although, I do have to say we have had a VERY FUN summer out here this year. Lots of great friends=great time, right? So, thanks all you guys & we love you all. We are making the long drive back to UT in two weeks and then we are going to be moving to Phoenix for the next 6 weeks....then back to UT. We are literally going to be all over the place this fall. From VA to AZ, UT, Bahamas, possibly England, Cali, and maybe even FL. . . oh and did I mention my three online classes? I think I may or may not just have a heart attack this fall.....that's all I'm sayin'. Regardless of all the anxiety this may cause me....(kidding)...sorta....I can't wait to visit UT in a few weeks! We have seriously missed all our family.
On to the INTERESTING part of our lives....Kam!
I've had to have one eye on her lately because she is ALL OVER THE PLACE. She is rolling here, there, and everywhere. The other day I literally turned around to put something away and she had rolled up against the bed and was trapped in between something. Best part was that this didn't even phase her. Every morning when I go to get her out of her crib she is exactly 180 degrees opposite the way I laid her in the crib the night before. And then I get the big blue eyes & huge toothless grin....all upside down, of course. She has been coo-ing and ca-ing for a couple months now, but lately it's turned into jibberish talk.....something like this....."ahh, bahh, boo, awooo, moo, mmmmm, ymmm"???? Oh, and LOTS of squeals and laughs. I wish sometimes you could go inside a baby's head and see what they are thinking. Other things- I've taught her how to get herself to sleep and she is wonderful about it. And I'm very lucky that she is a good sleeper...she sleeps about 11 hours every night. She is just about sitting up now too. I'm sure I could go on and on with all the stuff she is learning..... Bottom line, is we love this little girl, and love being parents. Hope everyone is doing great.....here are a few pictures.....







3 comments:

Allison said...

Awwww Em this is so sweet :) It's always great to hear how much people lover their husbands and in-laws!! Don't you feel sad for people who don't like or get along with their in-laws?!
Kam's is super cute!! Will their be some kind of reunion with 5DB while you breeze through Utah??

Chance and Laura Amador said...

She is SO cute!!! I can't wait for you guys to come back so I can see her!!! AND our little girlies can be play friends! (once hadley's a tad bigger of course!)

Alexandria Rammell said...

11 hrs! whats ur secret??