Sunday, July 19, 2009

A few pictures....



She tries every way possible to get outta here after about fifteen minutes. Her new thing is gathering the momentum by swinging forward then flinging herself backwards to get out....and believe it or not it almost works. She hasn't figured out how to get the last leg out. Is it mean to say it's pretty entertaining to watch!? The other day she sat up a few times for about one minute. She has also discovered herself in the mirror. Every time I change her outfit I hold her and let her stand on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror.....she'll look down at her outfit then start laughing.....so cute. I love being a mom. I love watching Kamryn learn new things. I love how happy she gets when she sees Chris or I peering at her over her crib in the morning. I love how she keeps one eye open just making sure I'm still holding her while I'm rocking her to sleep. I love hearing little squeals out of her out of nowhere. I love how she lets me sleep through the night. I love every little thing about this little girl. She is perfect.


1 comments:

Chance and Laura Amador said...

What a doll!!! i can't wait till our little lady gets here! It's going to be SO fun!